Here are some activities to do with your child at home this week!
- Read the story of Jesus feeding 5,000 people in your child's Bible together. Talk about the things that Jesus gives you and your family to take care of you such as a house, clothes, food, a job, etc. Pray together and thank God for always taking care of you and your family.
- Watch this animation of the story called "A Boy Who Shares".
- Pack a lunch of tuna fish sandwiches and have a picnic in the park like the 5,000 people in our story.
- Download "One Basket", and play it as part of your soundtrack throughout the day.
- "My God is So Big" is one of our favorite songs to sing in Faith Roots. Download it here to sing along with your child.
- Reserve children's books from the library with keywords: from farm to table. Talk about how God makes things grow and farmers work hard so that we can buy and prepare food to eat. This is a great preschool science and social studies lesson.